Friday, 15 June 2012

Are  you fulfilled in life?

Are you attracting the abundance you deserve?

Do you feel you know why you are here?

Are  you happy with your level of emotional, mental, physical 
and spiritual health?

A Haric Alignment, sometimes termed activation or initiation, works both on the physical body to help bring into alignment anything that is out of place in your frame construction, and also, more importantly, re-connects you with your Divine essence at a Soul level enabling you to fully prepare for ascension.


Interested? please read on ....

What is the 5th dimensional Hara Line?  
Read more on Page 3

Why do I need to know about the Hara Line and its purpose?
See page 3 for individual symptoms and collective problems

What is the Haric dimension ....give me the full story...
See pages 3,4,5,6,7

How can I ensure my Hara Line functions correctly? 
Read the Power of Two page 8, Services page 10, Essences page 11 and Meditation download page 12


What will happen if I align and heal at the Haric Level? 
Read more on pages 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7


Intention & The Quantum Field
a powerful combination

How can I tap into my Power of Intention even more powerfully and effectively?
Read more on page 9




There are 7 keys to Health, 
Harmony, Success & Abundance
I call them them the Hara Lines.

Rita Marr



Here's what Tara of Washington State had to say about the training:

"The 7 Keys Training from Rita Marr and the meditations that she provided, were absolutely paramount for me! It not only allowed me to see/feel what true healing from its absolute source, feels like...but it also allowed me to grow even closer to my goal on this spiritual path towards healing and awakening! Rita is incredible and this is such powerful teaching that needs to be heard by all!"

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment